Monday, April 21, 2008

what days... the big house... room for rent... remember when... off to the shower... tough D!

So many things have happened this week! It has been wild and crazy and I have loved every minute of it! On Wednesday I went to Salt Lake to an interview at a salon. It is called Hairwaves and is on 7200 south and 700 east. I was so nervous, I haven't had a interview in about 11 years. I was all prepared with a resume and letter of recommendation. When I walked in and met with the owner, she just asked... "so what days do you want to work?" ha ha ha... guess the stomach ache all morning was pointless. After being at the interview, I went and ran some errands and then I went to see Danny and the girls. It was so great to see them on a week night and just hang out. I was lovin' it! Thursday began with a trip to the local Walmart to get the bare necessities in makeup... I left my entire bag home. Not exactly the way I wanted to go and see family I hadn't seen in almost a year. After picking up the basics, I got ready and went to the Salt Lake Temple to meet my family. We did my Grandpa Sherd's temple work. Steve was proxy for him and we did all of the initiatory, endowment, and then him and grandma were sealed. It was so neat. So special. Uncle Ken was able to seal them. He was talking to Grandma and all of the sudden he said, "well Uncle Sherd is getting anxious, we better get this started." It was so cool. What an amazing blessing the temple is. It made me wonder what Grandpa was thinking and how he was feeling receiving those blessings and promises. I bet it was even more amazing for him than it was for all of us. Very cool day.
After the temple, I went and looked at a house to move to. It is going to work out perfect. I have decided to move the 17th of May. I feel so good about it and I am actually really really ready and excited to go... which I thought would never happen when it came to leaving Logan. The drive back to Logan Thursday night was a little teary, good tears though. It just feels so good, I am so extremely happy, and I know I am exactly where I am meant to be. Good feeling! Such an amazing couple of days... life changing in all ways.

After work on Friday I went to Riverdale and met up with old friends from high school for dinner. It was so much fun. I love that you can not see one another for years and it just picks right back up. It was awesome! And I must add, Jed, man he can remember anything. I mean anything. I couldn't believe it. Good times.

Saturday was Emmy Lu's bridal shower. It was alot of fun and good to see all of the aunts and cousins I don't get to often. She is so happy and I am excited for her and Adam.


Saturday night Danny and I met up with my girlfriend Jill and her husband Adam at the Spaghetti Factory for dinner. It was fun to see them. I miss Jill like crazy. Danny hadn't met them yet so it was good for all of them to meet. And last but definitely not least... after dinner.... yes, you are right....

GAME #1

JAZZ and the HUSTON ROCKETS
WIN!!!!
totally totally so excited for the playoffs to be here!

So, all in all it has been such a good week! One of ones that put a smile on your face and make you so happy to be you. Life is good baby! Movin right along and it couldn't be better!

3 comments:

Adree said...

SO It's really comeing (the big move)? I can't believe you will be moving. I thinks I'm going to cry. I better still see you at the Salon. What have you decided about working in Logan?

Mike and Barbara said...

YAY!! You're finally moving to Salt Lake!! I am way way excited!! Now we can start girls night up again as soon as Ashley gets here!!

Juli said...

It was tons of fun hanging out! I am so glad everything is going so well with the BIG MOVE although I must say I am a bit upset that I finally move here after all these years and you just up and leave :-) Seriously though I am soooo excited and happy that you have found Danny!!! (it almost make all the "frogs" worth it)