Tuesday, April 22, 2008

bighunks!

So today, I had a few minutes at the salon so I made a 7-11 run to get a diet pepsi. Once inside, I decided that I needed a little treat. While I was walking down the treat isle, there it was, the BIGHUNK! A few years ago, when Kim worked at the salon, we went through this little phase. We would buy about 4 bighunks per day... and yes, usually they were gone by the time the last client walked out the door. Bighunks and Sugar Babies are about sixs on the sticky chart so it reeked some serious havoc on our teeth, but it is soooo worth it. They are just the kind of candy that once you start you can't stop. Sometimes one, two, it has even been known that three bars weren't enough. I knew that no one else at the salon would remember the Bighunk days of glory and without Kim there I would be the one that would finish off all three alone. Since I knew that I didn't need the calories... I went for something to suck on instead. Sometime we are going to have a day when we just throw all caution and will power to the wind and eat as many bighunks as we want! So Kim, here's to the Bighunk! The best nougat and peanut bar ever made!!!

1 comment:

Candice said...

Oh Kim! I do remember stories of the BIG HUNK days!