Friday, April 4, 2008

she did it to me again!

So many of you might remember a few years ago, when I was still driving the rice rocket... Kim and the other girls at the shop totally got me on April Fools day. I was leaving work and when I got into my car I had it all started and was revving the gas, because you had to do that in the rice rocket so it wouldn't die, and put it into reverse. As I looked out my window to see if I could go, this guy in a truck was driving towards me laughing at me. I thought he was totally making fun of my hot little car, and I was getting a little, ok alot, irritated. I started to go backwards and I heard this huge pop... I actually thought that somehow I maybe hit him. Well, he pulled over and opened up his door, actually falling out of the truck because he was laughing so hard. When he finally composed himself enough to talk he told me that someone had played a joke on me and that it looked as if I had a cow's udder hanging off the back of my car. What had happened is the girls put a color glove, aka a latex glove, on my tailpipe and it blew up and finally popped. All of the girls were on the sidewalk cracking up... sure glad they got a kick out of it.
Well, this year, she got me again. The worst part was that I didn't even realize it until two days later. As I was leaving the shop on Tuesday night, which was April 1st, I heard a pop. I thought maybe I ran over something. I slowed down and looked into the rear view mirror but I couldn't see anything so I drove away. Yesterday I ran into the ATM and left my car running. As I came out, I saw the glove moving on my tailpipe. I just busted out laughing in the parking lot at the bank. I am sure that they all wondered about me. The best part of the whole thing is that they were all hiding in the parking lot on Tuesday waiting for me to leave so they could all get a good laugh out of it... and I didn't even notice what had happened. Guess the joke is on you girls this year!

2 comments:

Candice said...

That's great and I missed it! The jokes still on you fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me! ;-)

Adree said...

I love the look of your blog. It is sooooo cute! I'm so glad that you have a blog and can't wait for more up dates about the BF.