Tuesday, April 8, 2008

count your blessings...

Do you ever have one of those days that you just feel so amazingly blessed? You aren't really sure how it is that somehow and somewhere someone really knew what was best for you. It seems some days that this world is total madness and others it seems like everything is exactly the way that it should be. Well, that is one of the days that I have had today. Ya know, many times over the last few years, I have often wondered... what in the crap is going on? What in the world could one learn from some of the things I am experiencing? How exactly is this suppose to make me a better and stronger person? Exactly how is this making me into who it is I need to be? Well, you know what? I have learned many many things that I could only learn one way, all of the experiences I have had have somehow made me into the person I am today, good and bad. And yes, I have to admit that I am stronger, more tolerant, more sensitive to others and their situations, and more, I think, the person that I am meant to be. Don't get me wrong, I know that I still have miles and miles of road to cover before I am going to be translated... but I am grateful for the things I have been able to learn and for the ways that they have molded me. I have some of the most amazing people in my life and I feel so blessed because of each of you. Thanks to all of you for the love and support and friendship you offer to me on an everyday basis. I hope that I can only repay you the love that you have shown to me. Somehow, somewhere, someone does know what all of us need...He does... and He knows exactly when we need it. I couldn't be more grateful for that. All of these things shall be for our good and benefit and give us experience.

2 comments:

Mick and Tiff said...

Ditto 100% Thanks Jen! I am sure I can speak for everyone when I say we love you!

Diamondgirl said...

Jen, That was lovely. So eloquently said. Sometimes we can learn only by trial, and sometimes it is only others help that enables us to endure said trial,and arrive at the other side of the learning curve and the blessing awaiting us there!!! :-) You have been a true blessing to me. Just wanted to say thanks and AMEN Sister!! to that blog topic!!! :-) Rock on.