Wednesday, April 2, 2008

most romantic date ever!




I had to add this post because it was really one of the coolest things ever. It did, however happen in January, but I thought that you could all enjoy it still. Danny loves to snow shoe and so he took me out on my very first adventure. I will be honest, I was a little nervous and wondered if it would make me look like a total geek... but fortunately for me it wasn't as hard as others had told me it would be. That, or I am just in amazingly great shape! We went up Big Cottonwood canyon and hiked to doughnut falls. It was awesome. When we got to the top there was a cave. We decided to climb inside. After checking for animals inside Danny helped me in and it was amazing. He had packed stuff to cook me dinner inside by the waterfall. When we finally left, it was dark outside. After a slight fall down the mountain and totally getting the giggles we were able to hike out with the head lamps and moonlight. It was so fun. One of the most romantic dates I have ever been on... major points for Danny!
P.S. I know that I look so hot in these photos... gotta love ear warmer things and what they do to your hair!

4 comments:

Mick and Tiff said...

Oh, how fun! I am so glad that you have decided to go the blogger route because it is great to peek in at other peoples lives. I would like to see you in person sometime soon though. We need to get together!

Diamondgirl said...

Jen, I am so so happy for you! Thanks for including me in your internet experiment. Heh,heh. Now I can actually know what is going on in your life......which seems to be QUITE a bit!!! Awesome! Oh, and I am digging the auburn hair. I think it really really suits you and looks great! (0h, and your blog is so pretty and wild! It captures your personality! Good Job!)

Jeff and Rose said...

Got your text!! I am so excited. I already added you as a link on my page so that Suz could check it out. The girls are so cute. I loved the slide show--how did I miss that you went on vacation??
xoxoxox

Juli said...

Jen- I'm so glad you have joined the blogging world. Not that I am great at keeping mine up! You two are just tooooo... cute! We need to get together. I think Katie is coming up this month!