Monday, April 7, 2008

it's monday already?


I can't believe that it is Monday all over again. I swear that the weekends just go soooo fast. I can't even believe it! Anyhow, this weekend I went to SLC and hung out. It was so fun. On Saturday, while all of the boys were in the secret priesthood session, Barb, Trish and I went to this place called the Yogurt Stop and had some of the best froze yogurt ever. You could load it up with as many treats as possible. It was great! I just love my girlfriends. We have a blast laughing our buns off together.



On Sat night Danny and I set Barb up with his friend Josh. It was fun. We went to see the movie 21, which actually was a really good movie, and then we went and ate dinner. We hope they had a good time! We still don't know what actually happened behind the closed door... church it up! It is a first date!



2 comments:

kris mair said...

Monday always comes too fast! I am glad I get to still work with you on them though! I love to hear about your weekends.. you always have the best stories! I love ya girl!

Mike and Barbara said...

You're a hooker!