Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My very first entry...

Well, here it goes.. my attempt to prove once and for all that i don't suck at the internet Barb. I thought that I could use this to keep in touch better with friends and family that I almost never get to see. It will also be very cool for those of you that I do get to see on a regular basis. Just in case you don't get enough of me. Which I am alsmost possitive is totally not possible. This way, we can share pictures and stories and just have fun with it. I am way excited to try it out. So, here it goes...

2 comments:

Mike and Barbara said...

HAHA this will not prove that you don't suck at the internet but it is definately a start!

Jeff and Rose said...

Barb may have a point, but it WILL eventually prove that you are ADDICTED to the internet!