Tuesday, April 29, 2008

from a to z...

Barb did this on her blog and I thought it was fun to read... so I thought I would do the same thing. Let's see if you learn something new!

A- Attached or Single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Too many to name them all
C- Cake or Pie: Cheesecake
D- Day of choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Tweezers
F- Favorite Color: PINK
G- Gummybears or Worms: bears, worms just feel weird in my mouth
H- Hometown: Wanship
I- Indulgences: Having my toes done
J- January or July: July, fireworks are one of the best creations ever!
K- Kids: Gotta have 'em!
L- Life is incomplete without: Laughter and Love
M- Marriage Date: :) ha ha ha
N- Number of Siblings: One brother, two sisters, a bro-in law, and a sis-in law
O- Oranges or Apples: An apple a day keeps the dr. away!
P- Phobias and Fears: Anything having to go up my nose
Q- Quote: Feel the fear and do it anyway!
R- Reason to Smile: When life totally takes you by surprise
S- Something new: New city, new job
T- Tag: Tricia and Barb
U- Unknown fact about me: I got a bloody nose when I was baptized... squeezed a little too hard. I was really really nervous okay...
V- Vegetarian or Meat: Hello... chicken is a food group at my house
W- Worst habit: Diet Pepsi
X- X-rays or Ultrasound: Neither, both have meant pain for me
Y- Your Favorite Food: Bread, gotta love carbs
Z- Zoo Animal: Hippo

1 comment:

Candice said...

Good thing you said Tweezers, no extra dips in the hair bucket for you! :)