Tuesday, April 1, 2008

and the day has finally come!!





Here it is... the day I get to meet the girls. I thought I might loose my lunch before I got to Danny's house. The girls are awesome! I am just loving spending time with them and getting to know them. We are all having a blast together.
The day after I met the girls we took them to see Disney Princesses on Ice. It was so much fun. Stacey and Sadie went with us. I think Danny was a bit bummed to not have Chris there to balance out the giggles and squeals from all of us girls. We went to McDonalds to eat and got all princessed up for the show with crowns, glitter galore and stickers. It was a blast. The girls ate it up! We did wonder in the show though... how exactly do you become a disney on ice skater... did they just not make it in the big scene?

No comments: