Sunday, June 14, 2009

26 weeks and counting!


view from the top

side shot!
Here is a pic of my growing belly! I am 26 weeks and counting now! If they end up taking baby Lilly at 37 weeks that means we only have 11 left! I can hardly believe that. We are going in for another ultrasound on Wednesday to see if my placenta has moved at all. I am hoping, but not letting myself count on it. I will also be SUPER excited to make positive that she is a she and really start getting the nursery ready for her. Her movements are stronger and you can actually see my belly move now, but they are a little less frequent... My DR said that her space is getting smaller so she can't move as easily. I went in for my 4 week check up last Wednesday and found out that I have a UTI which is no fun, guess that explains the cramps the last few days. I started on an antibiotic and go back on Friday to check on it again and make sure it is gone. I didn't know that any kind of infection can make you go into labor, so no wonder he made such a big deal out of it. Who knew. Anyhow, all is well on the baby front and I am LOVING the cooler weather! Not a SINGLE complaint from me about it! It is an answer to this mother's prayers!

1 comment:

Skye, Jenni and girls said...

Your belly is soooo cute I love it.