Wednesday, June 17, 2009

unpacked the bedding!! FINALLY!




Well, after going to the DR again today for my second big ultrasound, we got the confirmation that this baby is totally a girl. I had promised Danny that I wouldn't get the bedding ironed and in the crib until the ultrasound and we knew for sure. So, this afternoon while Kam napped... I DID IT!!! I love it. It is SO dang cute! Danny keeps teasing me that she is going to be an 80 yr old newborn because everything is so old fashioned... the bedding... the old school crib... the 100 year old dresser... and this week Danny is bringing over his great grandma's old treddle sewing machine and we are going to keep the top down and use it as the changing table. I for one am in LOVE with the nursery... good thing since I will be spending many many many nights in there rocking my baby girl!

3 comments:

Terri said...

So so Cute!

Em said...

love it.

Skye, Jenni and girls said...

I love it, it's so much fun putting your baby stuff up.