Sunday, June 14, 2009

Homesick

Last Thursday we left early in the morning and headed north towards Logan! I was so homesick to see everyone so we decided to make it a family outing! It was a blast. We were able to visit my girls at the salon and see a few clients as well. We were able to stop and see Liz and Jason's new baby girl and take a ride out to Paradise to see the Normans. I was so happy to see Carly and apparently she was happy to see me too. She was standing at the front window waiting for us pounding on the glass when I got out of the car. I cried when we had to leave her. We were definitely best friends in Heaven. We also made a stop at USU to visit Carrie and check out the campus... Danny loved it and we both had the chills when we got out of the car there. We now know that we are making the right decision. Danny also got his first Utah State shirt along with True Aggie chap sticks for all of us and Aggie ice cream to boot. Thanks Carrie! It was great seeing you! We went to my sister Kim's house, which was the only thing getting the girls through the long day of visits, and hung out for a bit. The girls love their cousins. Danny had not been to her house before so it was fun to let him see where they lived. She kept the girls for us for a few hours and Danny and I went to dinner with Rose and Jeff at CAFE SABOR!!! Totally hit the spot. 2 diet cokes and a basket of chips and salsa later, we picked up the girls and headed home. It was a great day! SO good to see all of you! Can't wait to be back in Cache Valley... DEFINITELY HOME TO ME!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Lawley said...

oh... I wish I could have seen you my Jen! I worked all day @ the hospital. Miss you...