Monday, June 22, 2009

Crazy in Love

This post is for my wonderful husband. It was Father's Day yesterday and I find myself so overcome with pride and love for this man that has become my world. I never in a million years could have imagined that I would find someone that could complete my world the way that Danny does. I never would have dreamed that I would find someone that would love me so selflessly and fully. I look at Danny and not only the wonderful husband that he is to me, but the wonderful father he is. He is so kind and patient with the girls. He has a very distinct way of teaching them and guiding them. It makes my heart smile when I see him getting on their level to show them the way. I can not imagine a more incredible man to create a child with. Someone that will be a great example of all that is good. I feel so lucky to be bringing another baby girl into this family with him. He works so hard to make sure that we have all that we need and I appreciate that so much. I always feel so safe and loved with him at my side. I know that there is not one thing that could overcome the two of us together. There is no where else in the world that I could be as happy as I am in this little house in Midvale with him.
Danny you are my strength, my comfort and my best friend. I am so crazy in love with you! I am so proud to call you my husband! I love you!

2 comments:

Danny, Jen, Kadee, Kambrie and Lillian said...

well it is nice to know that the feelings run both directions. I love you to beautiful.

Julie said...

Jen! I am glad I found your blog! Congrats on the baby girl! How exciting for you. Your little family is darling and you look great. We all miss you!