Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The migrating PLACENTA!!!

Good good news this morning everyone... We just got back from my second ultrasound to check and see if the placenta has moved... and it has! She said it is only .1 cm from where it is considered safe and she is sure that over the next 13 weeks it will move! So, yeah! I am so relieved to not have a C section... although now, I have to push this baby out of me! YIKES!! Don't know what is scarier. Although, now I won't feel like I am being jipped out of the opportunity... I know all of you just thought, opportunity hell... but when you are told you can't, it sucks. So, anyhow, I feel good and excited about it. They also got a good look at her little heart and spine, which she wouldn't hold still for last time, and they all look great! So, we are feeling awesome about things this morning. She also gave out a great big yawn while we were looking at her face. She is already such a little doll. She has the cutest little nose and her lips look so cute... just like her mom's. :) Now we can really kick it into high gear with the nursery because it is totally positive she is a girl now! Spread eagle... yep, even I could tell. So, let's start shopping.... She is definitely on her way!

4 comments:

Juli said...

Yeah! I'm so glad that everything is working out. Everyone needs to experience LABOR- just be sure to get your epidural!!!!! ;) Let me know when Cassie delivers!

Em said...

ahhh!!! what a sigh of relief. the worries never seem to leave my mind when i'm pregnant. it's so wonderful to finally get those "we're safe" visits so you can finally have a little relief in the stress dept! i'm so excited for you:-) so much cute girl stuff!!!! can't wait to see what you do with the nursery. i expect pictures along the way!

Kim Greer said...

Awesome! I'm so glad for you. Since I have had to do the c-section thing I feel totally jipped, so I know what you mean!! I'm excited that you're coming back to Logan! And I'm excited to see pictures of your baby girl! :)

The Batts said...

Just went shopping last night - got the cutest present ever! You will love it! I can't wait! Now that SHE is official, we can start the spree! So glad that all is going well and that you get the "opportunity" to push! :) Give it all you've got! The nursery looks adorable!