Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's a baby girl!

Well, we went to the BIG ultrasound today. It was awesome to finally get to see this little one and find out she is a GIRL! I was a little anxious going in, I wanted to make sure that she had two arms and two legs and all the major parts. She was wiggling so bad that the DR. couldn't get some of the pics of the baby's heart that she needed. I was a little happy though, that means that we get to go back and see her again in 6 weeks! She was moving like a jumping jellybean in there. The DR. actually had me get up and go pee in the middle of it to see if that would help her settle down, but it didn't help too much. Man, she will definitely fit right in with her two older sisters. She is all Aguirre already. The DR. also told me that the placenta is right on top of my cervix. She said that most of the time it will move up during pregnancy, but if it doesn't that will mean that we are looking at a possible C section. That is another reason we will be going back in 6 weeks for another one... to check the placenta and see if it has moved up any. We were able to see all of her major parts, heart, kidneys, stomach and bladder... It was AMAZING! I can not believe that is what is inside of me. Today has made it worth all of the puking, crying, mood swings, for me anyhow Danny might feel different about that one, and the constant tiredness. I can't wait to meet her.

10 comments:

Adree said...

congrat!!!!! I want to see pictures of that growing belly.

Tricia Squisha said...

OH my! I can't believe it is a girl. YEAH! THat is so awesome Jen. I am so so excited for you ;)I think Tricia has a nice ring for a name..... or Merlin? What do you think?

The Batts said...

YEAH! We are so excited! She will have lots of playmates and babysitters around! What is she going to be named? I am so glad that she is on her way! We can't wait for you!

Richins Family said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for your family. Sounds like she is going to be a goer! Best wishes on the rest of your pregnancy. Let us know if you need anything!

Em said...

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ok, first of all, that is so cool that you have a video for your blog. second, she looks tall!!!! long legs aguirre, that's what i'll call her until you tell us a name;-) third, i can't wait to shop for a frilly little outfit for her!!!! congrats guys;-)

Mick and Tiff said...

Good thing you are such a active person. It sounds like this baby girl is going to be ON THE MOVE! Congrats!

Kim said...

YEA! Congrats!

Juli said...

Congrats Jen! I'm so excited for you guys! We really need to get together some time! Love Ya!

Sandy said...

So exciting!!!! Congrats! How fun it will be to have 3 sweet little girls!

cstansfield said...

yay jen!! Your blog is so so darling... as are you. I was laughing about the whole day of tears. That's hilarious. you're beautiful. Love you!