Saturday, May 2, 2009

names...

So, this has been the thing since we found out we were pregnant... Every name I say, I mean every name, Danny doesn't like it. He either has a student that was a brat named that, or he thinks they will have horrible nicknames, or "it sounds like you have a mouth full of mush saying it". He likes boring names... I want something a little different. I am honestly SO glad this is NOT a boy because the name he had picked was Atticus. HELL NO! We had finally settled on calling him MAC but now it is a GIRL so out that goes! Danny isn't totally set on this name, but I am. Lillian Rose Aguirre We can call her Lilly. I picked Rose for a middle name because that is what my grandpa Sherd always called me... "his little Rose". So, let's take a poll. Who likes it?

10 comments:

Candice said...

I LIKE!!

Jess said...

Love it! Its a fabulous name. The schroeder thinks its ok too.

Kim said...

SO CUTE!!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Girls are so fun! I love the name. It sounds perfect to me!

Anonymous said...

I just have 2 thoughts.

1. That is one of the few names that me and Melissa both picked out of a list of over 100 girl names. But don't let that stop you from using it, since we won't be finding out the gender of our baby for another 5 months.

2. In 2007 it was ranked #33 most popular girls name and it on a steady rise. in 2003 it was ranked #77. So if you are afraid of picking something really popular you may want to think about that. But #33 isn't that high.

Magoo said...

I love the name. My only thought...have a few choices. When you look at that sweet little face, you'll know what her name should really be! Something about the eyes, hair, face, lips, and skin tone.

Skye, Jenni and girls said...

i like it

Jeff and Rose said...

What you meant to say was that "Rose" was for this incredible friend....right? Ha.ha. It's a beautiful name. And you need to remind Danny that you are the one who is going to squeeze a watermelon out of a hole the size of a lemon. This really means that you get to choose the name AND get some new jewelry.

The Batts said...

I am with Rosie ALL THE WAY! I already told you that you have to do all of the work, so that leaves little options for Danny! Besides - he had a great idea with calling her "Silly Lilly"! I LOVE IT!

WesnKt said...

yes! yes! yes! perfect! absolutely perfect!!!! love ya! katie