Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to ME!!!



A few weeks ago when it started to really warm up, I wanted to have dinner outside. Then I realized we didn't have a picnic table. I looked around at the stores and online, and I just couldn't find what I really wanted. Plus, I really didn't want to spend $500 on a really nice set. Danny and I were talking about it and he decided HE would build me a picnic table. He worked SO hard on it, put in alot of hours, and even though I know he ate up having a "project" and spending time in the garage... It was something he did for me, and I love it! Not as much as I love him though! He even engraved "Happy Mother's Day" on it. He finished it on Sunday afternoon and I totally wanted to eat on it. I heated up the BBQ and just as I put the meat on, it started to pour. So, we ate on it in the garage. We topped our BBQ off with a little sparkly. It was way fun. Thanks for the great Mother's Day dear!

1 comment:

Richins Family said...

Jen, that is so awesome! You totally deserve something like that, and what a blessing it is to have such a "Handy Manny" around at all times. Sounds like things with the baby are going pretty good! Best of luck with your next ultrasound. We will be praying for you and this sweet new little one. Let us know if you need anything!