Thursday, April 16, 2009

Top 10 Reasons Why I LOVE THIS MAN!!!


10. He helps with baths, dishes, laundry and does my
"honey do's" without complaint.
9. He is always concerned about those around him and does all he can do to help out.
8. In the morning after his alarm goes off he pushes snooze at least once or twice so that he can roll over and snuggle me before he gets out of bed.
7. He loves to take on a project and it is so funny to watch him figure out how he is going to do it.
6. When he reads stories to the girls at bedtime he ALWAYS makes up voices for all of the
characters.
5. In the middle of the day I will get a text from him saying that he LOVES me and that I am beautiful.
4.
He wants to give me the world.
3. He can make me laugh until I cry no matter what the day has been like.
2. He makes me feel amazing about who I am.
1. He is my HUSBAND, my BEST FRIEND and I NEVER want to know a day without him in it!

I love you baby! Thank you for loving me the way you do!

No comments: