Friday, April 24, 2009

Girl or Boy?

Since our big ultrasound is only 5 days away, I thought it might be fun to see what everyone thinks this baby is going to be! The heart rate has always been about 157-165 and I have gained about 3-4 pounds, although I look like it may be more. I am carrying this baby way out front. My mom had a boy first, Danny's mom had a girl first. One sister a girl first and one sister a boy first. I feel that it is a boy, Danny keeps saying a girl and a boy, he loves to see me squirm, although I think he really thinks it is a boy but doesn't want to be disappointed. Kadee thinks it is a girl and Kam says it is a boy. Kadee heard her dad say that if it is a girl, he is getting a dog, so really that is why she is rooting for a girl... she wants a dog! Give us your thoughts people, let's see who can guess it... boy or girl?!?!

7 comments:

Em said...

B-O-Y!!!

Kim said...

I think it is a girl, I am basing my decision on the baby's heartbeat! We can not wait to hear the news!

Jess said...

I think you'll be having one of the male variety

Skye, Jenni and girls said...

Well you have two girls so I hope its a boy

Magoo said...

Im gonna go with BOY, just cause I feel bad for Danny. He needs a little man in the house!

MaddyChick said...

Tell Danny he can't complain yet, after a few more females I might have some sympathy!! ;) I'm going with girl!

Sandy said...

I'm so excited for your big appointment! It's AMAZING! My vote is GIRL!