Friday, April 10, 2009

Dr. Appointment

Well just wanted to give you all an update on the baby. We went to the Dr. today. I am officially 16 weeks tomorrow. It is so crazy because I can now feel my uterus right under my belly button. It is definitely starting to look and feel like a pregnant belly and not just fat. It is getting ALOT more round.. Good news since last post huh!:) Anyhow, the Dr. said that everything is going great. The baby's heartbeat was 157 today about the same it was last time. It was so weird this time though... the heartbeat was SO strong and loud. In fact, he barely had to put the Doppler under my belly button to hear it. Where before he would have to listen way down low. That baby is definitely growing. He also had us schedule our ultrasound for the 29th of this month which I am super duper excited about! I can't wait until I find out for sure what we are having... then the name debate can really get started.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I am glad that things are still going well! I sent you an email on facebook regarding a get together.

Skye, Jenni and girls said...

That is so much fun going to the doctor and hearing that little heart beat and knowing everything is going ok.