Wednesday, July 1, 2009

BIG GIRLS and PRAYERS

Kadee and Kambrie moved into their own rooms this last week. Danny and I are loving it, just for the simple fact that now, they go to sleep instead of lay in there and play and giggle for hours... I LOVE IT did I mention that!?! Well, now that they aren't in the same room we read stories in the living room and say family prayer there. Danny and I decided that now they are in their own rooms, this would be a great chance for us to teach them about individual prayer...

The first night when I took Kam into her room to go to bed, I said, " let's say a prayer that is just for you. You can thank Heavenly Father for anything you want to and ask him for anything you want to ask him for. This is YOUR prayer." So, this was her prayer...

"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for Santa and my presents. Thank you for my barbies and my princesses. Amen."
I tried not to bust out laughing the whole time. You can definitely tell what she thinks about all day.

Tonight, Kadee's prayer was so dang cute...

"Please bless Cassie's three babies, and Cassie, and Ethan, and... Ethan's dad."
She is so concerned about those new babies...

Good kids we have... We are so lucky.

No comments: