Thursday, July 30, 2009

Great Date!



The girls by the time we were back home

Last week, Danny and I decided that we wanted to go see the new Harry Potter movie. We still had gift certificates to the theatres in Park City, so we decided to ask my mom and dad to keep the girls while we went on a little date... The movie was awesome and then we grabbed some dinner at Cafe Rio. Between the tub of popcorn I inhaled and the mexican food, I was sufferin from some serious gut ache... but TOTALLY worth it! The girls had a blast hanging out with Grandma Terry. She took them to the barn to see the kittens, on the four wheeler, they got treats at Rafter B, and hung out with Grandma Gwen. We picked them back up at 9:30 and about 2 minutes into the car ride back to SLC, they were totally out! Great movie, Great date, and Great parents for keeping the girls! Thanks a bunch!

Just have to share a quick story about the girls and those kittens... a few weeks ago I went to stay the night while Danny was at father and sons... I am allergic to cats so we never have to get one... YEAH!!! Anyhow, the girls adore cats, especially kittens. Farmer Don,aka Uncle Don, just had a bunch of new kittens. Mom and I took the girls over to see them. They could have stayed for hours but in about 10 minutes I had snot all over the place. When we got back to my mom's house, Kadee looked at me and said, "Jen, when you die, we are totally getting a cat." LOL... LOL... Still LOL!

1 comment:

Em said...

oh my gosh! love that you're laughing about that though:-) when i was doing my student teaching we had to go to weekly seminars and the instructor always started off by, "kids say the darndest things" and then we would share what our students had said to us that week. hilarious stuff i tell you!