Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Good day at the DR

So, I went to the Dr this morning... I was super anxious because I haven't gotten to talk to my DR since all of this cramping started. I had TONS of questions for him. After talking and my exam... he thinks that the cramping is from my placenta trying to move up higher... that would definitely explain the cramping. Think, that this is solidly attached... and has camped there for 7 months... now it is trying to move higher... definitely would cause cramping he said. He also said that having it laying so low can cause alot of pressure and I might also be feeling a bit of that. He looked at my cervix and it is still closed and long.. so with no bleeding he told me that I need to listen to my body, take it easy and if I need some serious drugs to help with the pain of migration... let him know. Oh man people, this would be a serious answer to my prayers. Lets all hope and pray that this means it will move the amount we need to be out of the woods. I would be so grateful and blessed! Oh and ps... glucose came back normal. No gestational diabetes. YAHOO!

1 comment:

Jess said...

SO glad all is well! can't wait to see the little girl