Tuesday, July 28, 2009

8 months pregnant


View from the top now, getting bigger and bigger... can't see to shave very good now.

Side view of the belly now. She is defiantly growing. Can't believe that she will be here so soon.

I also went to the doctor on Monday for just another check up. He told me that when I go in 2 weeks, at 34 weeks, he will schedule my last ultrasound that week. That will be the deciding factor if this placenta has moved or not. If so, 6 weeks to go after that, if not, I will only have 3 weeks! How crazy is that to think that we could have a baby here is 5 weeks from now. He also told me that he thinks baby Lilly weighs about 4 pounds right now. I held Cassie's baby Ella yesterday, one of the triplets. She weighs 4.2 pounds. It was so crazy to think that this is the exact size of the little peanut inside of me! It was surreal. It is coming, this last 5 months has definitely gone ALOT faster than the first 5 months!

4 comments:

Skye, Jenni and girls said...

that is soooo fun :) you are such a cute pregnant person you don't even look big. I can't believe how fast time flies

The Batts said...

She isn't big at all! She looks so great! Even though you are ready for her to be here, you really do look so good! We just can't wait to see her and hold her and love her to death!

Mick and Tiff said...

Woohoo!! Hot MAMA!

Em said...

this may sound crazy, but in my last trimester with brennan i completely stopped growing leg hair. it was awesome. i still shaved once a month just b/c i felt like i had to, but i thought that was so great!