Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Paints!



So over the summer I lived with a girl named Michelle and when I was moving out, she gave me this big bag full of crafty stuff, old school crafty stuff. She told me that the girls would love to play with it. Well, when we moved into the house I will admit that I hid it downstairs in the computer room thinking I was not sure when I would get the energy to have a craft day with the girls. A few weeks ago, Kadee was downstairs watching a movie on Danny's Mac so we could watch a football game upstairs and when I came down to check on her she had found the "bag of crafts". So, I eventually ended up promising her that we would do them on Friday afternoon because she didn't have school... It actually ended up fun for all of us, and the paint didn't ruin anything, so all in all... great activity. And the girls ate it up! This is Kambrie painting on her snowman... She could have done that for hours. She loves tedious stuff. It is so funny for a two year old! I walked in on her singing "Where are you Christmas" and I couldn't help myself, I had to get some of it on video. Man kids are the best!


No comments: