Saturday, December 6, 2008

They talked me into it!!!

Well, I never thought by the end of last summer that you would catch me DEAD doing this, but yes, my family and the nagging feeling inside of me have convinced me to finally work one day a week in COaLvIllE. Yes, that is right all of you blog readers, Danny and I will once again be going to Hairwaves on Sunday nights to load up all of my "stuff" and haul it to coalville to cut some hair and do some nails. I seriously put this off for so long, but now that I have decided to do it I will have to admit that honestly I am really excited about it. I went to the salon in Coalville, Bellas, to pick up my key yesterday and I got really excited. I never thought I would do that salon on wheels thing again, but here it goes. I am already getting appointments and everyone is getting really excited about me coming, so it makes me happy to do it. I love my job and I think it will be fun to catch up with some people I hardly ever get to see anymore. Maybe it will even open the doors that we need to get us back up to that area. I am homesick to live there... which is yet another thing I never in a bazillion years thought I would do. Wow, how things change huh. So, boys and girls, pass the word along. I am going to be working on Mondays in Coalville. 9-5 or however early or late I need to be there. I will be doing hair and nails. You can call my cell to schedule an appt. 435-512-0856. Free advertising on the blog... that's the bomb.com! :)

3 comments:

Shelley Gee said...

I totally miss your hair cuts and eyebrow waxes!! I have yet to find someone in Idaho who can do a good hair cut. You are sooo good at what you do!!!!

Andrea Aguirre said...

When are you going to be working at Hairwaves now?

Jeff and Rose said...

I really like what you're doing, but I'm going to need you to do some backcombing.

:)hee.hee