Thursday, December 18, 2008

T is for TROUBLE!



Kambrie is all girl... for sure. Every morning while I get ready she comes in the bathroom with me and I line up the eyeshadow and blush and lipsticks on the toilet seat so that she can play with them. It keeps her very entertained and she loves to ask me where to put it. She is getting very good at remembering what it is called, how to apply it, and where it goes. Very impressive for a 2 year old! She knows that she is not allowed to play with the mascara. Well, the other morning, I had Kam and Kadee all ready for school. Hair and dressed. I didn't realize what I had done when I walked into our room to get dressed. I heard Kadee come downstairs and go into the bathroom with Kam. I didn't think to much of it until when I got my clothes on and it was getting VERY quiet in the bathroom. I walked in and this is what the TWO of them together had gotten into...

1 comment:

The Batts said...

That does my heart good! They look absolutely gorgeous!