Wednesday, December 3, 2008

oUr NeW bAbY!


We took a road trip to St. George a month ago and space was a serious issue. We had bags and pillows and movies all stuffed under our feet. It was a very very close and cozy drive. We decided that we really needed some more room. After our research and alot of looking, Danny bought me a new car yesterday! It is a Honda Pilot and I love it. He takes such good care of us. It is sooo nice and I really feel the mom part now. I decided that when you get a vehicle with a DVD player that folds down from the ceiling... you are officially a mom. So, here I am, DVD player and all. Now let's fill up the rest of those seats!

7 comments:

Adree said...

Are you making an announcment :) :)

The Batts said...

I love the car! It is official now! There is no turning back! I am pretty positive that you are practicing on filling up those seats (you are my sister after all!), but are you really doing anything serious about it?! Get to work, huh!

Candice said...

How fun! I love it!!

Chris and Michelle said...

If you are stacey's sister, then I will never call you after 9 pm! :) You do have woolstenhulme blood after all right? Love the new wheels. Sara and Marilyn have one and I love to drive them!

MaddyChick said...

Jen you are officially a mom, that's what my mom drives! haha Looks very nice though, I'm excited for you. Let me know when we need to start planning a shower!

Mick and Tiff said...

Love the Mama car!

Tina said...

I love it!!! You are a MOMMY now!! You guys are such a cute family, always doing fun things together!!