Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Griswald Family Christmas

My husband is seriously the best sport in the world. As you all know I LOVE Christmas! I just can't get enough of it. I came home from work on the Tuesday night before Thanksgiving and Danny was headed to Smiths to work for his few hours... I thought to myself, this would be the perfect night to put up the tree and get Christmas going... I asked him if he would be completely upset if I started a few days early. So, out came all of the boxes and when he came home 3 hours later... TADA Christmas was here! So, I had been giving him a pep talk for weeks about putting Christmas lights on the house outside. I had asked him if he would do it for us on Friday morning so that we could turn them on Friday night. At 8 am on Friday he ventured outside to put them up. The girls and I put a little tree in their room and helped me decorate it and we got the house all cleaned up. By the time it was almost noon and I hadn't seen him back in the house yet, I decided to go see if I could bring him anything... and this is what I found...
I seriously laughed my buns off. Him outside with his Russian hat on, Smiths apron to hold the clips and a pencil behind his ear. I thought it was so cute and I had to take a picture of it! Thanks baby for being such a good sport and going along with my craziness! THE LIGHTS LOOK AWESOME!

1 comment:

The Batts said...

What a sport! I would have to give Chris something serious to get him to wear a hat and apron like that! I am sure that the house looks great! I can't wait to come and see it - welcome to the family Danny! WE LOVE CHRISTMAS!