Friday, November 21, 2008

cUte gIrLs!

Here are some pics from this last week of fun... Sorry, kinda a collage today.
Kambrie completely exhausted from the sun, football, and the crash after all the pixie stix. We went to the North Summit High School football game last Sat afternoon. They played for the State Champs and won by 3 points in the last 2.2 seconds! We painted the girls faces and fed them TONS of sugar and they loved every minute of it. They had fun playing with cousins mostly. Man, for as long as it has been since I have sung the NSHS school song, I sure got into that game. GO BRAVES!
This is Kambrie after playing in my makeup bag... man does she LOVE the eyeshadow. Now this has become a daily ritual, after I get done, I pass the few things she can play with onto her. She is definitely ALL girl!
Kadee got some hammy downs from Sadie for winter. Man did we welcome the longer pants and some sweaters!
And last but not least... not really sure. It was on my camera today when I loaded pics. I left Danny and the girls home on Wednesday night for a bit while I went with my sister in law to get waxed... guess this is how Danny entertained the girls! LOL.

5 comments:

Candice said...

I still remember the day you sang your school fight song at the salon! I am sure you were a great fan!! :)

Chris and Michelle said...

Jen,
Your girls are SO CUTE! What a good mom! What a cute family! It was great to see you!

Chris and Michelle said...

ps jen, i am going private, so send me your email on my blog so I can add you!

The Batts said...

I totally forgot about that brown sweater! It is my favorite of all time! Kadee looks darling in all of those clothes - although I can't believe that she is five years old and can actually fit in them! Start feeding the kid a little more dinner! :)

kris mair said...

oh jen.. you crack me up! 'hammy downs'.. thats so cute! gives me the giggles. MISS YOU and bustin up with you!