Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!






Well, Halloween was so much fun. It was so great to see the girls all dressed up in their costumes. Kadee had a Halloween parade at school early Friday morning. This is her dressed as a Kitty. (I thought my camera was on picture but it was video- bless my heart) Kambrie dressed up as a Witch... or Weatch as she would say. They looked so cute!





The girls spent the day with their mom and then came with us at night. We hung out at the trunk or treat for a bit, then to Nana and Papa's to get their special bags Nana made them, and then home for dinner and to watch the long awaited Tinkerbell that Grandma Terry and Papa Carl sent. Thanks so much everyone! We went to bed with good dreams from the movie and stomach aches from all the candy! It was such a fun day!



2 comments:

Tricia Squisha said...

When you say "bless my heart" it is probably my favorite. HAHA! I love it! They looked so so cute. What a fun Halloween. Where is your cow costume Jen!?

Terri said...

Hey, I just made my blog private. Send me your email address and I'll add ya.
Terri
twilde@allwest.net