Saturday, November 15, 2008

Don't Tattle!!!

Well hello blogging world. Today is a momentous day, I Danny Aguirre have finally started to add to our family blog. I guess I am now an official Blogger. Well something very funny happened this morning. The reports have been coming in. 'Kadee pushed me!' 'Kambrie is pulling that out!' 'kadee is playing in the blinds' 'kambrie took my toy!' But today we hit an all time low. This morning when the girls came down to get in bed with us for a minute before we get up, they began to play and Kambrie ended up on the floor. Well of course we got some whining and a couple of tears and 'Kadee pushed me!' 'No I didn't, Kambrie tripped!' Well turns out Kambrie agreed and she just fell down. Upon that discovery, 'see Kambrie told a LIE!!!' so the tattle discussion started by us saying 'please don't tattle.' and shortly thereafter we get 'I'm not tattling, Kadee is tattling!' and Jen and I just bust up laughing. I guess when your two you don't really understand the meaning of the pot calling the kettle black. So instead of trying to explain the flaws of her statement to her, we just laughed and chalked it up to a blogging moment that we wanted to share. See no secrets here at the Aguirre house. But for the records Kambrie spilled the popcorn last night.

1 comment:

The Batts said...

Danny - I am so proud! Isn't the blogging world full of excitement!? Your girls are so cute - we are so glad that they are part of our family. Keep laughing! :)