Saturday, November 1, 2008

Patriotism

Our little Kadee has learned sooo much already in Kindergarten. Even this morning she came and crawled into bed with Danny and I and said hey I can count to 20 in Spanish. Then she rattled them off... uno, dos, tres, ect. I couldn't believe it, although I could understand it because if any of you have forgotten, I was the FOREIGN LANGUAGE STERLING SCHOLAR which coming from a school like North Summit High, is a BIG deal! :) Just kidding, this entry is really about how smart my daughter is, I picked her up from school on Wednesday and she had learned the pledge, yep that very day, and she rattled it off pretty much perfect. WOW, was I impressed! Good Job SIS! Here is a video of her doing it for me later that night.. it is a little dark but you get the point of just how awesome she does it!

1 comment:

The Batts said...

Jen - I couldn't view the video. It says that it is no longer available. The kids looked adorable on Halloween! I am so glad that Danny made you clean out the pumpkin - you need to get dirty every once in a while! :)