Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mrs. Danny Aguirre!!!




Well, I am back from Hawaii and the honeymoon of my dreams with my best friend and new husband, Danny. Everything went so great. The night before the wedding we had the dinner with our families and it was amazing. It was so great to hear all of the things that our families thought about us getting married and made me even more positive that Danny is the one I wanted to spend eternity with! The wedding went off without one complication... other than my hair piece being left in my trunk... sorry for the wait people. The ceremony was amazing. Before we went into the sealing room we were in the Celestial room for about 25 minutes and it was so cool to sit there with Danny knowing that we were about to make a covenant that would bind us for eternity and this is always what it would be. It was so surreal. After the ceremony the day continued to go wonderful. It was so fun to have so many friends and family at the temple and at the reception to share in our love. It made us so happy to have all of you there. Thank you so much for the efforts you made to be there. We went to Hawaii on our honeymoon and it was unreal. I really do believe now that Kollette was right, Hawaii was made for me! We spent the first half on Maui and then went to Oahu. We have tons and tons of pics I will post, but I need to find the SD card from the trip.


I am happier than I ever thought possible. I never in a million years would have dreamed that this is where life was leading me, and I am so so so grateful that this was the destination. Danny is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I feel so content and complete, as cheesy as that is, with him in my life. I love Kadee and Kambrie so much and I am so excited to help mold them into the great people that they are. I loved the wedding and the honeymoon but I am so excited to get regular life started. The last two nights going to sleep with Danny next to me and waking up to him here is amazing. It is starting to feel real and it is AWESOME! I couldn't ask for anything more. I love you baby!



9 comments:

The Batts said...

Congrats to my sister! I love you and am so happy for you. You truly are happy - I can see it in every part of you. Keep smiling and making each other happy! By the way - cute pics! Who was the amazing photographer?

Jenson Family said...

jen, congratulations! You Looked so pretty, I am so- happy for you again. I am excited to see more pic keep posting and keep in touch... Mindee

Adree said...

The wedding was beautiful!!! I'm so glad that your happy. The only thing I'm upset with is that you're not going to be in Logan any more. When are we ever going to see each other? :( :(

Andrea Aguirre said...

It really was a perfect day and you and Danny both looked so happy. Everyone that was there could really see how happy you both are! I am so jealous you went to Hawaii, maybe for our ten year anniversary Nic will take me there.

Kim Greer said...

Congrats Jen! I'm so happy for you. You guys are so cute together!

josh and nat said...

Jen I am glad you made it back and enjoyed Hawaii!! You look happier then ever! love ya girl and I miss your face!

Tina said...

Congrats Jen!! You are such a beautiful bride!! I am so glad everything went great and the honeymoon was awsome! Take care.

kris mair said...

Jen Jen Jen... I so wanted to text you on your honeymoon.. but I was good and let Danny have you to himself! (tee hee) I can't wait to talk to you and catch up.. I have some great stories about the girls. They are so cute! You look so happy.. for real! I am so happy for you! Love ya!

WesnKt said...

ALOHA & Welcome Back!!! You looked absolutely gorgeous on your wedding day. I am happy to hear you had such a lovely time in Hawaii! I also loved the pic of your family on your mom's bday that is posted on Stacey's blog. You & Danny look like such adorable newlyweds in that pic!
Love ya Chewby!
Katie