Wednesday, October 22, 2008

suGar CooKie MaGic and MAJOR MESSES!!!


Well here it is, that time of year when making sugar cookies in the shape of pumpkins and ghosts is so much fun... and the best part... the decorating. Here are the girls and I on our attempt to do such a rewarding activity...

When all the chocolate chips ad been eaten by Kambrie and the sprinkles had bee piled high on all of Kadee's cookies... we decided to call it a day. Out came the broom and mop and even a change of clothes for the girls. Kam had frosting up her nose hole...

That is what memories are made of though right? I wouldn't trade those dirty little hands and faces for anything!

3 comments:

josh and nat said...

Looks like you girls had fun! Sure wish I could have one, cause Jen you are an AWESOME cook!! Love ya girl!

johnsonfamily said...

Halloween cookies are the best. I haven't been that brave yet this year, I have to gear up for a few days for that kind of excitement and mess.

Shayna and Jeremy said...

Oh my goodness, you are the cutest,funnest, mom ever! Those girls are so lucky to have you! You give me hope that it really is worth the wait!!!!
Shayna:)