Monday, September 22, 2008

laSt mInuTe dEtAils...

So, here it is... two days until the wedding and I am doing all of the last minute stuff.. you know the appointments that you can't do until right before the big day. Today Danny and I went and got our marriage licence... which is ALOT easier than I would have ever imagined. Tomorrow I have an appointment to get a body butter drench which I have never had before, but hear is amazing. On Wednesday I get my nails and toes done and TADA... complete... ready to marry the man of my dreams. But the most important appointment of all I went to tonight... and I am here to tell all of you "never in a million years would I do that" girls... the Brazilian is SOOO the best thing you will ever do for yourself! You totally just need to do it. Take an 800 mg and go in and get the wax down. Best $45.00 I have spent in preparation for this wedding. So, there it is girls, my secret is out. JUST DO IT!

4 comments:

Adree said...

A little too much info don't ya think :) :) Can't wait to see you on Thursday.

Tina said...

Your family is so darling. I am so excited for you...2 days!!!!! Congratulations Jen I am so happy, you deserve this. I hope all goes well. Keep in touch.

Sandy said...

I miss you already! The big day is just around the corner! You are going to be the most beautiful bride!! Congrats...a bit early!

Andrea Aguirre said...

You gotta tell me where you went to get the 'Full Monte'. I totally want to do it. Yea, only like 24 more hours till your one of us crazy Aguirre's!!!!