Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Three weeks and counting!!!

Well, we are officially on the serious countdown! Three weeks from tomorrow I am going to marry the man of my dreams... and get the family I have waited so long to have. I am so excited. I have still gotten so much flack from all you for not posting regularly, but I will guarantee a post next Wednesday with many photos and then regular posts after that. We are finally going to be hooked back up to the Internet... yes, my computer with pictures and all. So, get ready everyone, you are going to get sick of me bragging so much about my little family.

To give you all an update, I have moved into the house we will be living in. I love it! It is a little four bedroom two bath house with a fenced yard and even a garage. The girls still want to share a room and across the hall is their playroom. We turned the other spare room into my craft room, which Danny refers to as the crap room. He loves me though. And I might even let him hang one of his Spiderman posters in that room... It is definitely not going in the bedroom or the living room like he insists. Anyhow, we are loving being there and feeling a little more settled. The girls just don't understand why all of their stuff isn't there yet, but I am so glad that they are feeling so comfortable there and wanting to sleep there. Should make for an easy transition... It actually already feels like we are a little family... We do it all there, meals, playing, baths, the girls sleep there with me on the weekends... the only problem is Danny has to go home at night, but good news... only a few weeks more and He NEVER has to leave again. Hallelujah! We are excited! Also, the big news at our house this week is that Kadee officially started Kindergarten yesterday! She turned 5 two weeks ago, so she was able to start school this year. I can not believe it. I went to pick her up from school today and she came walking out with her backpack on talking to her friend and I totally teared up. Man she seemed so big. She is lovin it and says that her new friend at school is Mrs. Redd, her teacher. She is all of the sudden not such a little girl anymore, and frankly it is kinda sad. But, we are so proud of her. She is so smart and we know that she will do very well in school. So, there is a little bit of an update and I will give you some pics next week. Hope life is as good for all of you as it is for us! We are SO blessed!

3 comments:

Kim Greer said...

Jen, I'm soooo happy for you!! And I totally know about the kindergarten thing you're going through. Good luck with everything the next few weeks!!! Let me know if you want to check out my blog, kimgreer15@comcast.net

WesnKt said...

I love you so much, Chewbie! I wish I were there to give you a BIG hug. Thanks for updating the blog. I constantly check it & I was so happy to see new info & fun pics tonight! Have fun @ your shower this weekend. I will be thinking of you! You look great ~ so happy & beautiful. I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see you this winter & meet your adorable family!
Love ya TONS!
KChew

Kim said...

Good Job on updating your blog, it looks like things are going well for you guys, good luck with the final wedding plans! try to enjoy these next few weeks your perfect day is almost here! yea! we are so excited for you!