Wednesday, September 17, 2008

7 days...

danny and kadee at the new house playing the new
wii princess game that kadee got for her birthday...
dad looks so into it!

Well, here we are, down to the very last week. I can hardly believe it to be honest. Danny and I were talking last night and it totally doesn't feel real to either of us. You know, we knew last February that we were going to marry each other... so it seems like we have been talking about it FOREVER and here it finally is, about to happen in 7 days!!! We are getting everything finished up and getting ready to move Danny and the girls over this weekend. It seems like life is really already going on here although sometimes Kam or Kadee want to play with something that is still at nana and papa's house. It will be awesome and such a relief to just be married and settled. I can hardly contain myself. I can't believe that this is really here and really happening. Life is so good and I am so glad that I have not been the one calling the shots up there... that someone knew ALOT better than I did, exactly what I needed to make me happy and whole and make my life complete. It was so worth all of the wait and patience. I also know that Grandpa Sherd and Grandpa Merald had their hands in this... The last few days, everytime we sing "I see the moon" I tear up... I know that they are watching down on us and smiling. I miss you both like crazy! Danny and the girls are the best thing that has ever walked into my life. Eternity sounds AWESOME!

7 comments:

Adree said...

I have to say I can't beleive its happening either. I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to see you next week.

MaddyChick said...

Jen that is the cutest movie ever. I'm so excited for you. You deserve to have all your dreams come true. You'll love being married it's great. 3 weeks today and there hasn't been one bad moment!

Candice said...

I loved the song!! See ya soon! :)

Jeff and Rose said...

yeah, yeah, yeah!! This is very exciting. Happy. happy. happy.
xoxoxox
R

WesnKt said...

I am thinking about you, JChew! I am so happy for you! Relax, have fun, & enjoy each moment next week. I can NOT wait to come home & meet your new family & have play dates with the kids.
Lots of LOVE, kisses, & best wishes:
Katie & Co.

The Batts said...

Jen - What a darling song! It made me tear up too. I am sure that both of our "Pops" would be very proud of you. You deserve to be happy! I can't believe that you are getting married on Thursday! WOW! I went to a sealing yesterday and cried the whole time - not only because it was neat, but because I knew that you were next! Congrats - your family is amazing! I love you!

josh and nat said...

Jen I couldn't be more happy for you!!! You are going to make an amazing wife and mom!! I can't wait for thursday!! Love you jen!!!