Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just Kidding... Danny had some pics

So, I just realized that Danny does have some pics on his camera, so I loaded them and here are a few random things we have been doing this summer!

Our little family at the good 'ole parade in Coalville... the girls got about three bags of candy!
Kadee and Sadie with the bunnies at the fair in Coalville

Oops.. can't figure out how to flip it... sorry girls... side view! LOL
Our attempt to all sleep in a two man tent in Papa Carl and Grandma Terry's backyard... When it started to rain and Danny nor I had been asleep yet, we ended up in the house at 3 am. We definitely had fun though! Danny and I at a cook out at Mom and Dad's house


Our family trip to Lagoon... Chris and Stacey and their girls went with us. This is Kambrie and Kadee on the boats. I think this is the one and only ride that Kam did not completely freak out on. She loved it! I think she thought she was a princess in a parade! It was so cute!


Danny and I on the ride Wicked! Stacey and Chris took turns with us keeping the kids and going on adult rides.

Our family at the end of the day at Lagoon... Kambrie fell asleep getting her bum changed... man what a long day for kids. We all had a blast though!
Kadee and Kambrie playing chef at Nana and Papa house. They love the pink kitchen and creating all kinds of things!


So, there it is... finally some pics of our family. I gave you an update of life on the next blog though... this should put a smile on those "hey you never blog anymore!" faces!

5 comments:

Candice said...

Love the pictures! you totally moved up the list! :)

josh and nat said...

Jen it is about time seems I never get to see you! I love all the pictures and you guys look like such a cute little family! I am SOOOO excited for you girl! Love you lots!!!

MaddyChick said...

Jen it looks like your going to be having a ton of fun. The girls are darling! Sorry I missed your shower, I hope it went well! Thanks for coming to the wedding, yours will be here before you know it! It's great!!!

The Batts said...

Jen, the pics are darling! But I do have one request - change the picture of the three sisters! I have a triple chin!!!!

Sandy said...

I'm so happy you have a blog so I can check up on you guys how and again! You are the most adorable little family ever!
Thanks again, for EVERYTHING!