Friday, March 27, 2009

OH SO FUN!!!


Well, today I have been thinking about and planning for a few weeks now. In fact, have you ever seen that commercial where the family is going to Disneyland and the mom comes walking into the kids bedroom and none of them are asleep because... "they are just to excited to sleep?" Well, this morning I was awake at 5am to pee which was only my 5th time last night... and when I got back into bed I never went back to sleep... "I was just TO excited to sleep"! Yes people, I loaded the girls up this morning with bug juices and sugar along with Pinocchio and were on the road by 9:50 am... which is impressive all in itself... towards... LOGAN!!! Kadee was out of school for the day and when I realized it I told Danny that I really wanted to go. The only plans I had for the day was to go to the salon and just visit... clients in there and my girls at the shop... and then to meet my girls at CAFE SABOR for the Mexican I had been CRAVING since I finally stopped puking! It totally hit the spot. After a gallon and a half of salsa and chips, I still managed to eat a few fajitas from my plate. I was not leaving that place not having to be rolled out of there. I had been waiting for that for WEEKS!!! It has never tasted so good. PS... got some chips and salsa for the road. It was so much fun. After seeing all of the friends I had been SO homesick for we went to Kim, Dylan and Ryan's house and played for about an hour before the long ride back to SLC. The girls were so good and we had a blast. Thanks everyone for coming to lunch and just playing. I miss all of you a TON and I love you all so much!

2 comments:

josh and nat said...

And we LOVE you!! It was so good to see you Jen!! You look great!! Love ya girl!

Jeff and Rose said...

That is a great picture!