Thursday, March 19, 2009

BABY UPDATE!!!

I went to the Dr. today for my 13 week check up and all was great. We were in and out of there in one hour, which compared to the first visit was half the time. Alot less to do this time though... Great news, the baby is growing and the heartbeat was 140 last time and he said almost 160 this time. Wow, how things progress huh. I can definitely tell I am pregnant the last week or so, I feel like I have gained 15 pounds the way my clothes are fitting, but I actually have not gained one pound. Imagine that. So, all is well on the baby front. I am starting to wish I had one of those Doppler thingys so that I could listen to that little heartbeat all day long... I have a feeling we wouldn't get anything else done here though! And we still are only 3 rooms down when it comes to my spring cleaning... we better get on it! Where is the energy to do it though?!?

8 comments:

Shelley Gee said...

Jen, I am so completely happy for you. Everytime I read your blog I feel like my heart is going to burst! You had better post lots of pregnant pictures because you are going to be ADORABLE!!!!

Tricia Squisha said...

OH MAN! Jen. I love it! I am so pumped to have a little Jen running around :) That will be the best!

Barbara Knaub said...

Yay! I am so excited for baby too... and you should just give up on spring cleaning. Your house is always spotless... you should save it for next year then you will have some more hands to help you! Tito!

Tina said...

i am so excited for you! can't wait to hear what you are having.

Kim said...

good to hear that everything is looking good with the baby! Hopefully you are feeling better. My sickness went away around 14 weeks. so if you are not better there is hope! Can't wait to hear what you are having!

The Batts said...

We are so excited! I am definitely looking forward to September! Kudos on the spring cleaning - it totally SUCKS, though! Your energy has all gone to making that little baby (I think boy) grow up big and strong. It will come back though! Don't fret! We love you!

The Batts said...

Love the new background! It looks really cute! Way to be!

Skye, Jenni and girls said...

I loved it when I got to hear Haylee's little heart. I hope you are feeling good.