Thursday, January 1, 2009

Our First Christmas Morning!

Christmas morning was a BLAST this year. You are all right, when you have kids it is totally different! Getting everything all set up and ready for the girls was so fun. Danny and I had a blast getting all the presents from Santa perfect. The girls had so much fun!

This is Kadee and Kambrie putting one of their three new dollys in their new cradles from Papa!Kambrie also got new beads from Santa! Man how that girl loves to bead. She got new beads with stars and hearts... she loves to make a whole string of just hearts. So funny... works great for sacrament meeting though! YEAH!

Opening presents...

Danny wanted knitting needles and a knitting book for Christmas... He has been so funny. It has taken him a few days to figure it all out, but he is seriously on the move with it now. He has started a scarf for one of the girls. He told me that he is going to knit us all sweaters for Christmas next year... lol. Man I know you all can't wait to get your christmas cards with that pic on the front! Danny totally spoiled me this year too! He bought me all the clothes I wanted. He picked all of them out and they are so cute and they all fit too! It was a great day! We must have been soooo good this year!

3 comments:

The Batts said...

I am going to make sure that I do the name drawing for our family next year - only to make sure that Danny doesn't get my name. I don't think that I want a sweater! :) Just kidding, Danny! I am impressed!

The Nilsons said...

What a cute family you have! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!
Mary Richards Nilson

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

kNITTing needles! Your husband sounds so unique and cool! I'm so glad you found (even though my daughter needs her 1st haircut and you won't be able to give it to her!) You are such a good mom!