Friday, January 23, 2009

you give me the giggles

So, Danny does this voice that makes me laugh so hard I about pee my pants every single time. After we got engaged he would do it all of the time. It has become this thing that he does that just cracks me up! Some nights he will do it and we will laugh so hard and loud I don't know how in the world the kids can sleep through it. Well, the other night after the Jazz game we were getting ready to go down to bed when Danny put his shoes purposely on the wrong feet... I started to giggle and this is what it turned into... I sound like I smoke 10 packs a day, because I was laughing so hard I couldn't even breathe. Danny thought I got the camera to take a picture, but instead I captured the whole thing... When he realized it he begged me to not put it on the blog, but I totally can NOT resist. He is just so funny when he does it! Man, He know how to make his wife smile... and laugh ALOT!!! Here's to the good times!




12 comments:

Skye, Jenni and girls said...

That is do dang funny I loved it. I miss working with you and I loved your laugh.

Mrs. Lawley said...

Jen that is the funniest thing ever... My fav part is that you were laughing so hard you couldn't hold the camera still!! I miss your face and your laugh so much!!
xo

Terri said...

Oh Jen, you guys are too cute and funny. That totally made me laugh!

Sandy said...

I love how happy you are! I miss you Jen! I got my hair cut the other day and it just isn't the same! Jes said she paid you a visit not too long ago...I might have to do the same! Glad things are going so good and you are "giggling" a lot!

The Batts said...

How hilarious was that?! I am sitting here watching it for about the 5th time today and it is still totally cracking me up! Besides your smoker-laugh, the very best part to me is at the end when Danny realizes that you were actually recording him and he totally cracks up! You guys are great! Keep laughing - it will keep you going!

Richins Family said...

Jen, that is the best! Daniel and I have been checking up on you from time to time to see how everything is going. Your laugh is darling, and I am so glad to see that you are so happy. Danny seems like a great guy, and those girls are beautiful. Send me your email, and I can add you to our blog - anar@allwest.net. Hope all is going well with you doing hair in Coalville

The Batts said...

Chris and I are now sitting here watching this together and laughing our butts off! You guys are nuts! I think about this video sometimes during the day and just start laughing...we need to see this in person, Danny!

Candice said...

I miss your laugh too!! That made me laugh so hard!!

josh and nat said...

Jen you are hilarious!! I love your laugh and miss it like crazy!! Love you girl!!

Adree said...

Thanks for the good laugh. I needed it!

Em said...

so cute jen, so cute

The Gist Family said...

Oh MY GOSH! I LOVE YOU GUYS! That was too funny, I am so glad that you guys laugh together!

~Heather