Friday, January 23, 2009

Memories...

One of my favorite memories growing up was when we would make homemade pizzas. We, Danny and I and the girls, have pizza every Friday night and Danny brings home a movie for us. Well, last Friday night, since we had been at Chucky Cheese all day, we pushed pizza night to Saturday. I decided that just instead of baking a pizza it would be fun to get all of the stuff, and let all of us make our own little pizza. The girls had a blast and the pizzas were actually really really good. We had enough stuff left over we can do it again this week! Yeah pizza day!

1 comment:

johnsonfamily said...

Your girls are so cute, and you're such a fun mom. My kids love making their own pizza. I have a really yummy and easy pizza dough recipie if you don't have one. I used the pre made or box mix forever, I didn't think I could make homemade. (You probably already do!)