Friday, May 2, 2008

just a little girl time...

Annie and Nat All of us girls

Tonight we had a shower for Annie from the salon. She is getting married on June 6th. I am so excited for her and Colby. We went to Fredricos and piled in the back room with our pizza and garlic bread and laughed our buns off. Man those girls crack me up. You know, it is so crazy, we all work together, spend ALOT of time together, and we still love to hang out together. Even after work. It is great. They are more than girlfriends to me, they are sisters. We love each other, but sometimes it does get caddy, sister caddy. After getting it all out, it usually blows over. The things we talk about and laugh over make most people say "are you kidding me", but we know that the bonds we share run deep deep. This last year we have all been through alot of laughter and tears together and I think that our connections with each other are deeper than ever. Here's to good times and good friends and the infamous peppermint patty ladies. I love you all!


Annie opening her "special bag"

3 comments:

josh and nat said...

Jen that totally gave me the giggles and a tear! We are a fun group of girls. love ya pp!!

Adree said...

It looks like fun, but when that group gets together what do you expect? Sorry I had to miss it.

Candice said...

Oh to the Peppermint Patty!