Monday, May 5, 2008

bless my heart...

Funny story... so today at the salon I was cutting Connor's hair, Tori's son. The last time I cut his hair, I remembered was his birthday. I also remembered Tori telling me about the fruit and stuff they were going to have after his baptism for the brunch when I got my nails done. So, today when Connor came in, he sat in the chair and I asked him, "so Connor, how was your baptism, did you get wet?" He looked at me a little confused and said, "it was ok", then he paused for a second and followed it with, "it was like a year ago." I could not believe it! Hello! That all happened a year ago! What in the *#@&!!! Yes, I did cut Connor's hair this year on his birthday, and they were going to Fredricos for dinner, now I remember. Last year was his 8th birthday and the infamous baptism. It's getting a little scary. Definately shows I am going to be the big 30 this year! Bless my HEART! Anyhow, congrats on the baptism Connor! I am so proud of you! Ha Ha Ha :)

3 comments:

WesnKt said...

yes, indeed. bless you heart, darling. you crack me up. how's the move & the new life for you? it was so good to have a night out on the town with the chewbies last month. thanks for coming down. it was fun fun fun! wishing you lots of luck & love.
Kchew

Shane, Tori, Konner, Brylee, and Halle said...

Jen - yes you are getting old, and it comes on so fast!! I have been fighting it too - sometimes I think I have completely lost it. That is a great story, Konner was so confused. His face was classic. Thank YOu for making my sweet mom so beautiful - it looks so good. You are a great friend and I just love ya.. T

MaddyChick said...

Jen- I found your blog today from a link on one of the Judd girls pages. It's cute! My mom informed me I just missed you at Emmy's Wedding, I hear things are going great for you. I need to know where you do hair, now your in town I could really use your services. Anyway I have a blog too, and so does Chris and Michelle. Come check them out! Talk to you soon.