Thursday, May 15, 2008

farewell to greys night...

So for the last year, Rose, Carrie and I get together on Thursday nights for "GREY'S". It is our out during the week to get together and talk and laugh and cry. We DVR Grey's so that we can visit for a bit, fast forward the commercials, and rewind when we miss something major or need to re watch a gushy scene. We LOVE it! Tonight was our last night being that I am moving to Salt Lake this weekend. We started off the night with a big 'ol bag of chips and salsa from Cafe Sabor and Carrie made us cosmos... virgin of course. Thanks Rose for letting your diet take one for the team tonight! Last week I thought I would bust up when we got done watching it, we all just started in... "I can't believe Izzy is not going to tell Alex she is not pregnant." "Well, does Eva even know that she isn't pregnant?" "Meredeth is so messed up." "Sloan is such a hooker!" All of the sudden Rose stopped and said "this is it girls, we have hit rock bottom..." yes it is true. You would think these people are real..and that we totally hang out with them on a regular basis... And to us sometimes they are. I will admit although Grey's is an awesome show that I am completely addicted to... the best part of Thursday nights are the girls coming over. I love to just sit and listen and laugh. I have loved our little ritual this year and it is one of the biggest things I will miss about Logan. Thanks girls for the diet pepsi with a lime, the burned popcorn, and the great friendships. I love you both so much and I will miss you like crazy! Think of me when Jeff gets the boot next week so that you can watch the finale on Rose's bed with all of the cats... I am totally going to talk Danny into watching it with me so that I don't have to do the finale alone.. a true test of our love..but I won't make him talk about the characters like we really know them! :)

6 comments:

Jeff and Rose said...

There aren't words to describe how much I will miss you. If you were moving for any other reason I would curl up and die. I thought about you leaving all day on Saturday--I can't believe you really moved all of that stuff (ha.ha.ha.) I LOVE LOVE LOVE you.
xoxoxox

kris mair said...

you are always doing the funnest things! you are such a good friend to everyone.. I love that about you! Can't wait til next monday!! (who would have thought I would be looking forward to mondays!!)
love ya!

This is me! said...

I made the blog...Wahoo! Thanks for the fabulous Thursday nights. The cats, Rose and I will think of you tomorrow night. I miss you already! Loves to ya!

Justin & Ashlee said...

Hey Jen! Good luck with the move and everything! I am really excited for you. Congratulations.

dkjsmith said...

Jen,

I was looking through the blogs with Kara and we found yours. It was nice to read about what is going on in your life. I used to be hooked on Grey's too. Why are you moving? Keep in touch!

Devin, Kara, and Jake.

Mick and Tiff said...

I KNOW you have something to post about right now...... I am waiting and waiting!!!!