Thursday, August 27, 2009

Weekly appt for baby Lillian

So, I went to the DR on Wednesday morning for my weekly appt. He said that the baby is looking good although my belly is measuring a week behind, still at 35 weeks. Which is where it has been for the last almost 2 weeks... humm... I have gained 2 lbs though so I know she is growing. He also checked me, now that we know the placenta has moved that is ok to do, and he said that despite being up all night Tuesday contracting every 7 minutes, there is no dialation. My cervix has started to soften though. Anyhow, he said that really she can come at anytime. I was still contracting while I was there and he told me that when they get to 5 minutes, to take myself to L and D! HELLO!!! I am going to do EVERYTHING in the book to get this business going! If I wasn't contracting so regularly I would not be so anxious but honestly, I can NOT do this for almost 4 weeks still. Last night and today has been much of the same. Contracting and timing... not turning into anything too much though. If anyone has any good tricks... LET ME KNOW!!

2 comments:

Adree said...

I tried everything in the book to get this last one to come, and I do me EVERYTHING and I still had to be enduced. I think these babies just come on thier own time.

Skye, Jenni and girls said...

With Haylee I walked alot I don't know if it really helped but the Doc said it could have helped me so you can try that.