Friday, February 20, 2009

Kam... a BIG sister?!?

Yep, that is right people... We are going to have a baby! We are so excited and can't believe that it happened this fast! I have been told, having PCOS and all that it would more than likely take ALOT of help to get me pregnant and wouldn't you believe... the very first possible day, it happened! I have been sicker than sick, but the Dr. assures me that it is a great sign that the baby is doing great. Listening to the heartbeat was amazing. It made it pretty darn real that there is REALLY something growing inside and me and becoming bff with the toilet is worth it! We are due on our 1st wedding anniversary, Sept 26th. How funny is that. Who thought in one year I would go from single to a husband and THREE kids! Man, life is great!

19 comments:

Candice said...

SHUT UP!! :) Had to throw that in there! I am so excited for you!! LOVE YA!!

Terri said...

CONGRATS!!! That's so exciting! Hope ya get feeling better. That part totally sucks! But hang in there.
YOU GO GIRL!
Love the video. That's so cute!

kris mair said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!
love you!

Justin & Ashlee said...

Congrats Jen! That is really exciting! Hope you start feeling better soon.

Em said...

so fun, can't wait for you little bundle to get here!

Kim Greer said...

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you! Miss ya!

Tina said...

Hi! Congratulations!!
I found your blog on Michelle's. Hope you don't mind I came over to say Hi! Good luck with the pregnancy, hopefully the morning sickness will pass soon.

Juli said...

Ya!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats!!!

Bree said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!!!

I'm so excited for you! YEA!!!

Mrs. Lawley said...

That's so exciting! congrats Jen I love you!!

Jes and Elvin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you. I will definitely have to come to SLC so I can see your cute belly!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Suoer cool congrads!!! Jen, that is so awesome! The sickness stinks, but that passes! Yeah!!!

MaddyChick said...

Congrats!!! That is very Exciting.

Skye, Jenni and girls said...

I am sooo happy for you, we all need to get together again and see your cute little belly

The Batts said...

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! We are so excited for you guys. We can't wait to see this little person and snuggle it to death! You are already a great mom! Hope you get feeling better soon. We love you!

Kim said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Hopefully the sickness will pass. I totally understand what you are going thru!

wendyberd said...

oh my gosh! congratulations!!!

Sandy said...

JEN!!! I am thrilled! Your darling girls and now the new little one are all so lucky to have you as their mom. You are adorable! I am so excited for you!!! I LOVE that your due date is your anniversary!
P.S. When you get a minute would you text or email (sandrad821@hotmail) me your mailing address?

Chris and Michelle said...

Congrats! How exciting! I hope you get feeling better soon, you will! We are so happy for you.
Love,
Chris and Michelle and boys