Thursday, February 26, 2009

Boobies?

When I was a little girl, I remember sitting on the couch one night with an apple and putting it inside my shirt where my boobs would be if I had them. My dad looked over and saw me and started to laugh. I was mortified and dropped the apple. He just smiled and said soon enough.
Kambrie cracks me up... she is obsessed with my boobs. She is constantly trying to cop a feel and every morning gets my bra for me when I get out of the shower so I can "cover my boobies". This morning I came in to get dressed and she was in our bedroom trying it on... I laughed so hard. She was upset with me when I caught her so the pics she doesn't look to pleased in, but man, did I get a good giggle out of it!

1 comment:

Andrea Aguirre said...

Your gonna have to keep an eye on that little chick! Oh the joys of motherhood...No privacy what so ever! Most the times you can't even pee without seventeen interuptions!